So who owns this place?
Hi to every one! Is this a stand alone operation or part of another enterprise like Zealot or what ever? Either way I wish you the best of luck! Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Hi Mike, nice to see ya. Hey, does this remind you of the old days? Popcornbeer
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmarksbery@aol.com">jmarksbery@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

W.C. & T. RAILROAD
N-Scale
Owner:
Col. Jim Marksberry
Mike!!! Good to see you here! Welcome
Thanks to mikey, and Don, we're a standalone, and hopefully as close as we can get to the the way we used to be. Hope you'll feel like hanging around, and maybe bringing us up to date on the Nantahala Midland!
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
There's a name I haven't seen grace my sceen in awhile!
Welcome Tyson.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Welcome aboard you guys Smile Smile Yes - it's a stand alone operation Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Tyson! How do? Good to hear from you!
Ralph
Glad to hear it's a stand alone, you should do well. I'll be stopping in from time to time. Unfortunetly I'm retired now so I don't seem to have as much free time anymore. Eek Wallbang Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Mikey said,
Quote:Obviously, by now, you realize that our farewell posts are standard "goodbyes", we can not post anything about this board, on their board - which is why we could not answer your questions about "Why". It's not right to do that in any circumstances.

So, as members of both, would we cause you a problem by plugging this forum over there?? Maybe it's "not right" to keep the other folks in the dark!! :hey: 2285_ Maybe you have some plans to contact the whole board, I dunno. (just asking)
Cid
Hi Cid. Yeah, its against the Zealot rules to try to recruit people to other forums on their forum pages, including PMs. We've been emailing the membership with the invite to join us here.

Ralph
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Glad to hear it's a stand alone, you should do well. I'll be stopping in from time to time. Unfortunetly I'm retired now so I don't seem to have as much free time anymore. Eek Wallbang Icon_lol
It's great to see you, seems so much like old times, familiar names, familiar scenery. Yes, Mikey and I have put this together, we wanted our freedom and our old forum back again. This seems like the only way it could be done.

We hope to see more of you here, but I know all about that being retired thing and not enough time to do what we want. Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Quote:Unfortunetly I'm retired now so I don't seem to have as much free time anymore.

It is amazing how much more I did when I was working. Goldth Popcornbeer
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
cid Wrote:Mikey said,
Quote:Obviously, by now, you realize that our farewell posts are standard "goodbyes", we can not post anything about this board, on their board - which is why we could not answer your questions about "Why". It's not right to do that in any circumstances.

So, as members of both, would we cause you a problem by plugging this forum over there?? Maybe it's "not right" to keep the other folks in the dark!! :hey: 2285_ Maybe you have some plans to contact the whole board, I dunno. (just asking)

Nope Indeed, It appears I have been banned or their server is down. Maybe because of the huge vacuum created when this all went down. Eek

Joe Thumbsup
They were suppose to have some downtime last night for server maint or something, looks like they underestimated the task.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Ain't retirement wonderful.I'm thinking about going back to work full time so I can get some rest. :mrgreen: Oh and Hi Mike glad you made the trip over.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"