Those who plan on entering the 2021 challenge
Can we get an idea of who is going to enter this challenge so I can put together a list here. Post your intentions in this thread please. You don't have to say what your project is just now, but you can. It would be nice to know who's in. If you think you will, but are not sure, just let us know with a "maybe". The last challenge, we had folks with good intentions until we got started and wound up with four. It would be great to have a few more than that this time.

I will post the rule thread in a few days, I'm just trying to drum up interest right now.

Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7

List of participants for our 2021 challenge:
  • ezdays (2)
  • nachoman (3)
  • doctorwayne (2)
  • tompm (3)
  • e-paw (2)
  • UP SD40-2
  • jim currie
  • Charlie B
  • ngauger
  • CNR5103
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
In keeping with the first post, yup, I'm in. Not sure what I'll be doing, got a few ideas to short through first.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I am going to build a simple passenger car kit. I will likely also have a second "project" that will be a photo project.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
I'm in for a couple of modified passenger cars, along with maybe some head-end stuff....baggage- postal- and express-cars.

Wayne
I am in. Just not sure which of a myriad of possibilities I will pick from.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Count me in...I have a few things that need to get going or are stalled...
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Great, got five so far and I know there's more yet to declare. I'm listing everyone in the first post here.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Don, COUNT ME IN! Icon_e_biggrin ....I have TONS of projects to choose from, was on the layout after work tonight, still undecided what to do Misngth , but I'm 100% in  Thumbsup 

EDIT: Strongly thinking about doing a scratch built modern billboard...AND, a pair of scratch built wig wags, like the CNW had here in Wisconsin...subject to change projects at last minute  35
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
thinking about finishing the 1930's house that has been stalled for at least 3 years.
Jim
We're up to seven now, still lots of room, the more the better.

Me, I've got two project, one simple, one not so simple. I'm going with simple first. My trains have no purpose, no industry right now and no place for passengers to come or go. I need to add passenger and freight stations for my little town. If there's time left in the challenge after that, I can add some industry.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Depending on the timeline I hope to enter, but not sure right now on what the project will be.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(03-18-2021, 06:45 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Depending on the timeline I hope to enter, but not sure right now on what the project will be.

I'll put you down as a "maybe" and hope you find the right project.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Good! I'm looking forward to this. Will be good for me.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
this might be my project less the damage  .found this pic when cleaning out downloads on computer .

Jim
That looks like they may have re-built it as a scale test car, Jim.

Wayne