Weekly Photo Fun March 26-April 1, 2021
Tom, I have had both those engines for many years. The AC12 is an Intermountain, has DCC/sound but can also run on DC. That engine is really brass quality or better, but runs like....well, not so great, it's weak and doesn't go very fast, I don't run trains fast but this is just ridiculous, it was their first run of them, they say the newer versions are much better. 

The AC11 is an old Rivarossi, found it in the bottom of a junk box at a train show in Lena Ill. The guy said it didn't run, was missing a couple small accessories, and wanted $20.00 for it, I bought it and didn't do anything with it until a few years ago, tinkered with it and actually got it running  Icon_e_biggrin . That engine really doesn't run too bad, I bought some detail parts for it but haven't finished the cosmetic restore on it yet Misngth .

Thanks for asking! Icon_e_biggrin

UP GP60 parked on a siding track while the crew is in the local diner having lunch (the UP crew really does this in Beloit, they park right behind Subway and eat often)....
[Image: 9Uf78ab.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weekly Photo Fun March 26-April 1, 2021 - by UP SD40-2 - 03-27-2021, 09:49 AM