Found a photo to justify my locomotive :)
(05-17-2021, 02:25 PM)Schraddel Wrote: @Wayne
Mist! Wieder daneben geraten. Wallbang

Well, it was a good guess and probably the most  logical, too.  However, on my screen, I could see only part of the the 4-4-2 (the pilot and the first wheelset weren't visible).  I then, realising that there should more, right-clicked on the picture then clicked on the option to "view image", which then showed both locos completely.

@Kevin
There was no accident at the time when the photo was made.
The simple explanation, there is a old German yoke (yes there are really some, but as German you are urgent requested going down into the basement for laughing for the yoke):
Frage: "Was ist schwarz und hängt an der Decke?"
Antwort: "Schlechter Elektriker."

My attempt to translate:
Question: "What is charred and is hanging down from the ceiling?"
Answer: "Bad skilled electrician."

And as you can clearly seen the man on the lamp post is not carbonized.

Lutz

Mir war immer bewusst, dass deutscher Humor vielleicht nicht ganz mit nordamerikanischem Humor identisch ist.

In high school, my German teacher (a Scotsman) always referred to me as Herr Tod (a play on the pronunciation of my surname).   I didn't mind it until I realised that perhaps, given my less than stellar diction when attempting to answer a question in German, that he may have considered me not dead, but merely brain-dead.

My abilities in French were equally miserable.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found a photo to justify my locomotive :) - by doctorwayne - 05-17-2021, 10:21 PM