Poll: Do you use Big Blue's RSS feed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I use RSS on Big Blue and it works just fine
0%
0 0%
I have never tried to use RSS on Big Blue
11.11%
2 11.11%
I don’t use RSS on Big Blue, but I do on other sites
0%
0 0%
I don’t use RSS for any site
50.00%
9 50.00%
I’ve tried to set up RSS on Big Blue but it doesn’t work right
5.56%
1 5.56%
RSS is older technology, I have better ways to read what I want
0%
0 0%
What the heck is RSS anyway?
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A quick poll regarding RSS
We are suppose to have RSS feed capabilities, I've never given it a thought since I've never used RSS anywhere, but apparently some folks are having problems with it and we don't know why. So, out of seeing how worthwhile this feature is, I'm taking this poll.

You can check as many poll options as is appropriate.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks for your responses, keep them coming please...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Thank you all for participating in this poll, it is clear that most of us don't use RSS, but it is a nice feature to have if you want to sort out the clutter and get the new content sent to you that you are interested in from any website.

For those of you that checked the "what the heck is RSS anyway?" box, if you go to the bottom of a page here and click on, "RSS syndication", there is another link there that will take you to Wikipedia for a more detailed answer. We have no control over how Big Blue acts with RSS readers, so there is little we can do to change things. We can add an "extension", or "plug-in", that might improve the situation, but those that are available to us are old and outdated. We prefer to leave things as-is rather than risk screwing something up and taking down the site. It's happened before, so we're very cautious about adding things or even doing updates until we know that they are not problematic.

I hope that those of you that are having problems have found an acceptable workaround.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and