ezday's 2021 do something II challenge
I think I'm done with this one. I added a few more details, cleaned up a few spots and tried to age the signs. Got lights inside as well. It's a good location, but if I take Mikey's suggestion, I may have to move it where I can add a bigger building to justify rail access.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Looks good, add a few people and a car or two and it will be right at home on the layout!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Thanks Mike, I always appreciate your comments and suggestions, good, bad or otherwise. The building is not fixed yet, and based on taking Mikey's suggestion, I have another kitbashed structure that I can use to create a two-building compound that will have rail access on another part of my layout. I will not make that part of this challenge though.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Seems the right place to settle this business.
Thumbsup

Lutz
After some strong and lengthy  negotiations, the cabinet shop was sold to EZ Ways Furniture Manufacturing. They felt obligated to move to building next to their other shop where they would have rail access (thanks Mikey). This then completes this challenge.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Looks good, Don.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Fits right in! I see what you mean about your vehicles.
Mike

(06-18-2021, 06:17 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Fits right in! I see what you mean about your vehicles.

Yup, cheap and crummy, they just look like what they are, chunks of plastic Icon_redface .  They'd better at 4' and even better at 8'. I have an order started for a few decent-looking ones, I just forgot where I was placing the order. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
" I just forgot where I was placing the order. "
Trainmaster Models in Buford, Ga. maybe?

https://www.trainmastermodels.com/N-Vehi...s-s/94.htm
Mike

(06-20-2021, 05:20 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: " I just forgot where I was placing the order. "
Trainmaster Models in Buford, Ga. maybe?

https://www.trainmastermodels.com/N-Vehi...s-s/94.htm

Yup, and I guess I waited too long because my cart is now empty there. It was you who gave me the link to start with. Thanks... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Last thing to do was to add lighting. It doesn't count in this challenge, but I waited until I had a few other structures to light so I can do them all at once. This one is lit using a white LED dipped in orange paint to give it a warmer glow to match incandescent bulbs. Nope, still haven't ordered those vehicles that I wanted. Nope 

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Hello Don,

just to get a glimpse to the N-Scale universum of vehicles: https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...e+vehicles

Lutz
(07-06-2021, 08:04 AM)Schraddel Wrote: Hello Don,

just to get a glimpse to the N-Scale universum of vehicles: https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...e+vehicles

Lutz

Thanks Lutz, they're out there, I just need to order them. I had a cart full of stuff on one site, then forgot to close the deal. I can chalk it up to old age, always a good excuse for just about anything I screw up on.... I really, really need to do something though, it's to the point of embarrassment. Icon_redface
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and