Weekly Photo Fun 5/14 - 5/20/21
CPR 558 makes it's way into RaiPort while WPMA-40 waits to cross over to the Galloway Industrial track.

Bruce

Awesome shot Bruce! Applause 
Hey Bruce, is that a Milwaukee behind the Conrail?

I have a few Milwaukee's, but they all would have been long retired as per the years my layout is set at Misngth (about 7 of them are H10-44's)
[Image: RxPd99j.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
CNR U2G #6218 crosses the Maitland River on Doctor Wayne's beautiful layout.

[Image: 51180672497_fb213eca9b_b.jpg]012 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce - Sweet looking CP units. I remember we they used to visit Delaware Avenue in Philadelphia.

Deano - Great looking Milwaukee units. Is that a railfan/museum excursion?

Ed - Nice looking steamer on a great looking bridge.

I don't think there will be a run by this weekend. Too many issues with mismatched couplers and the transition section to the Water Tower Diorama. About half my fleet of PRR passenger cars require new couplers. Most of them are older Walthers models. Here is a teaser for a future run by with my PRR Fairbanks-Morse Erie Built A and B units by Proto 1000.

[Image: xoP0AEC.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Deano,

It's an ex Milwaukee MP15AC.  I used modelers license as it would still be working for the SOO during the mid 1990's when my layout is modeled.  It is now a lease unit working for Dock Street RR.  Conrail was using it for extra power before it was sent over to Dock St

Tom,

The CPR is very loosely modeled around their operation at Delaware Ave.

Bruce
(05-15-2021, 05:59 PM)cn nutbar Wrote: CNR U2G #6218 crosses the Maitland River on Doctor Wayne's beautiful layout.

[Image: 51180672497_fb213eca9b_b.jpg]012 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

Great picture Ed.

I downloaded a photo taken by Wayne on the same spot.  I used it as screen saver for some time as I think it’s one of the best layout photos I’ve ever seen.  Wayne is a talented modeler.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
Thanks for the kind words, guys....I'm at a loss for a more appropriate reply. Blush

Wayne