South River Model works Car shop / Diesel shop
Hi everyone, well I just finished building my first SRMW's kit. I bought this kit when it first came out 20 years ago now, and have finally gotten around to building it.
I added some LED lighting to it, as I do with all of my builds. I think lighting adds another level of realism to a scene or structure. The kit went together very well without any real problems. 
I will start with some outdoor photos in natural light first that I took just today. I hope you will enjoy them!

Greg
Great-looking model Greg, and a nicely done scene, too. Applause Applause Applause 

Wayne
I always look forward to seeing your beautiful models Greg---another winner for sure.I really like the Canadian National sign in the first picture---did it come with the kit ?
Wayne & cn nutbar, thanks very much, for your always kind comments!
The Canadian National sign is from Bar Mills.
Here are a few night time photos taken on my workbench last night.

Greg
Awesome looking model and job!
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Tom, thanks very much! I'm glad you like it!

Greg
Greg,

Another great model and as always your attention do details is quite impressive.

Bruce
Bruce, thanks for your kind words!

Here are a couple more images that I took this evening.
The first one featuring the outside overhead crane & loading dock.
Looks like that new machine shop equipment has now arrived by rail, and has been unloading using the crane to move the heavy machines.

Greg
Really nice work. Outstanding modeling.  Worship
Guy from Southern Quebec.
Guy from Southern Quebec, merci.

Greg
(06-10-2021, 10:31 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: I always look forward to seeing your beautiful models Greg---another winner for sure.I really like the Canadian National sign in the first picture---did it come with the kit ?

Hi Greg---I have attempted to find that Canadian National sign from Bar Mills without success---any suggestions ?
Greg, you keep raising the bar. Exquisitely detailed and lighted. Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hi Greg---I sent an e-mail to Art Fahie at Bar Mills---sadly those CNR signs are no longer available.
Beautiful model!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???