Trains This Day/Month in the Past
Good morning.
      This thread too is getting long so it was time to start a new one. The old one is here. Trains this day in the past

A day in the past could be a year ago. I don't have exact dates on some of mine, just the month and year on some, so they will have to do when the exact day is unknown. It is still an excuse to post some older pictures.
If anyone is modeling a particular Conrail unit from late 1976 to 1979 and needs a picture let me know, If I have one I will be happy to email it or post it if I have it.
Charlie
Westbound coal train at Haggerty Road, between New Galilee and Enon Valley, Pa. 4/27/2012         
Charlie
Pennsauken, NJ, 4/27/09.

Bruce

4/28/2020---CN Stuart yard power

I was invited to ride to Conrail OCS on April 28, 1998. I was able to get my volunteers on board too. The trip for us started at Freeport, Pa and went to South Fork, Pa via the Conemaugh line. The train was turned at South Fork.  Good food, good friends and good company Here is a Dutch door shot of the train.      
Charlie
April, 1975 at the Market Street crossing in East Palestine, Ohio. PC FP7 rooster shot taken with an instamatic  and one of the few photos taken that was what I call worth having. The subject saved the picture from the bin.     
Charlie
April 30, 1977. Ex Reading T-1 2102 eastbound on an excursion on Conrail trackage between Kent and Greenville, Pa.     
Charlie
Late April 2022---CP Kinnear yard.

Happy May Day. May, 1977. Rochester, Pa.     
Charlie