Russell Snow Plow
This afternoon, I made some easy work.

I glued the front roof and the wings in place.  The wings have been glued in the closed position as I won't play with them.  It also makes a neater model.  I also added the smoke stack, the brake wheel and the front coupler pocket.  I didn't use the brake wheel from the kit as I found the brake wheel and stanchion much to large for my liking.  I used a brake wheel from Tichy and a metal rod for the stanchion.  I also made the smoke stack as this part was missing from the sprue.  As this kit was bought second hand, I suspect that the original smokestack might be running on a caboose somewhere.  Anyway, I am used to build smoke stacks for the cabooses I have built and I like the way they stand.   Finally, I added the front coupler pocket I have found in the box.  I think it was bought separately as there was still a price tag on the bag and the instruction sheet doesn't mention that there is one in the kit.  It's a nice addition though. However, a regular Kadee coupler won't fit in the pocket. I used a fake one I have found in my parts box.

Next step will be the cupola.  I will add front lights, horns and handrails on it.  It will then be will be ready for the paint room.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
This morning, I finished the cupola.  Working those small eyebolts was nothing less than a nightmare.

The snowplow is now ready for the paint room.

Photos of the finished model.

This is the first model for which I didn't have dedicated decals.  I had to rely on two different sources of dry transfer lettering.  By the way, I hate dry transfer lettering.  The best way to ruin an otherwise nice model.
2285_ Worship Applause
Very nice.  Worship Worship
Charlie
Very nice addition to your fleet Guy Thumbsup
Serge