Weekly Photo Fun 3/4 - 3/10/22
Dock Street's leased MP15AC makes a stop on Delaware Ave to grab some coffee and sticky buns at Chester's Bakery.

Bruce

Bruce - That is one interesting looking loco! Nice scene.

It is delivery day for O. L. King & Sons as Reading ALCO S1 (Atlas) pushes a couple of coal hoppers onto the coal trestle. (I need to make a backdrop.)

[Image: GOtv33t.jpg]

[Image: GGigsQ1.jpg]

[Image: 2tx0TN3.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
My BLI T1 once again. Is it hard to tell it is one of my favorites.      Charlie
GREAT shots/work posted so far this week guys Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin

My sight is not that good this morning, I hope this pic isnt that blurry, hard to tell at the moment Icon_redface . WSOR GP38 switching out Gern, just bought a new WSOR "we support our troops" boxcar. Ya, I need engines/freight cars like I need a hole in my head Icon_lol , but when I get one off ebay, you can darn sure bet I stole the thing Icon_e_biggrin , I dont buy often, but when I do its at a ridiculously low price Goldth .
[Image: 9KbqJC9.jpg]

Charlie, for the record, your T1 is by far one of my favs you have, honestly, I never get tired of seeing it Thumbsup
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
(03-05-2022, 10:02 AM)Charlie B Wrote: My BLI T1 once again. Is it hard to tell it is one of my favorites. Charlie

Looks like you clicked the shutter just in time, Charlie, as it looks like she's moving at a pretty-good clip!   Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
Just purchased today. It sure is one of my favorite locomotives that I have right now other than the ALCO PA-1 that I bought today as well.

Pennsylvania RR SD9

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Nice photos folks!

Here are a couple more of the Reading S1 on the coal trestle ramp. I am trying out different photo locations as this will help me with the next round of scenery. I want to be able to railfan the new layout thus I don't want the placement of scenery to impede this.

[Image: uPYh2wj.jpg]

[Image: xGZoayx.jpg]

[Image: yrT7MT7.jpg]

[Image: QGZwxFX.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Continuing on with the nice work/shots posted by everyone so far Applause  ... I had a chance to run a couple Tunnel motors this morning, here's a shot of them Icon_e_biggrin 
[Image: edEBHiE.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I've always liked the look of those tunnel motors, Deano....somehow, they remind me of Cadillacs in the '60s.

Wayne
The Waterloo Central is tourist shortline RR operating in south-western Ontario.Recently CN donated one of their GMD1 locomotives (#1437) to the WC and it was painted in the original CNR livery when these diesels first operated in the 1950's.I found this photo (taken by another photographer) and have added a shot of my Rapido model.I'm planning on checking out the real thing in the near future.