Weekly Photo Fun 3/11 - 3/17/22
WPMA-29 passes thru Lubbers Run.  The flat cars are part of WPMA-61 transfer run to Camden.

Bruce

Great start for this weeks thread, Bruce  Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin 

Last week I posted two of my five Tunnel motors, Here are the remaining three Icon_e_biggrin ...
[Image: qG7ZNSf.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce - Great start with another cool Conrail shot.

Deano - Sweet looking locos.

Here is a little color with Western Maryland FA2 #304 in the circus scheme and black and gold #303 passing O.L. King and Sons Coal Yard. Locos are tan boxed Proto 2000's.

[Image: 3wBMm52.jpg]

[Image: HsADGtk.jpg]

These two locos have been a pain in the butt since I got them. I believe at least one if not both has the infamous cracked gear issue. I also have three undecorated units. I purchased them to use for the Jersey Central Babyface A and B shells I got from the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society. I changed out the chastises for the two WM units, however I had issues with the front couplers. Kadee #5's or $148's are two short so I got #26's which only work without the flat spring. I need to get and try the whisker equivalent of the #26. Then when I tried to run the two locos together rear to rear the couplers caused a short and were sparking. The couplers are missing their springs but I don't know if they were before or as a result of the shorts.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Train M233 southbound approaching Christopher's Landing

Painting the Second Bridge

David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Gern, Tay Works

David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
CNR Alco S-3 #8450 switching cars at St-Henri Yard.

Guy from Southern Quebec.
Great photos everyone. I am recycling a photo because I haven't been to the layout for several days. This is a partial view of my pike. Consider it a flyover.    
Charlie
Nice shot, Charlie. Applause Applause Applause

I'm hoping to see it again in-person when the weather gets a a little nicer.

Wayne