[Image: dsc06079i5fzy.jpg]

[Image: dsc060803pfuy.jpg]

[Image: dsc06081sbi5j.jpg]

[Image: dsc06082i9ez7.jpg]

[Image: dsc06083h7c06.jpg]

[Image: dsc06088ctdli.jpg]

[Image: dsc06089v3ert.jpg]

[Image: dsc06090wsd3a.jpg]

This is the first time a model of an ALCo RS-3 was done in high end quality level of details.
And railroad specific details also were respected.

Lutz
That's a great-looking locomotive, Lutz, and it illustrates how much Bowser has stepped-up the quality of their locomotives.

Wayne
Yeah Wayne,

that is it. And that means for me she will not be a single loco for long. A second engine is ordered and i am waiting for.
And i think with this RS-3 i have gotten what i had paid for. Quality always was not the domain of costiviness.
And in the DCC section i have posted how i have installed DCC and sound into.

Lutz
That's Wonderful looking!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Been to Bowser's headquarters near Williamsport, PA (makes me proud to say I was a native born PA guy). Good people, great products, and they get better all of the time. It's pretty obvious that they love Alco as well, so the more the better! Great parts department, and they will always work with you on a decent shipping price for what you order. They're also good for answering email and being a great source of help. That is a beautiful RS-3 and I've been pondering adding one of their new Lehigh Valley RS-3's to my roster...
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows