Weekly Photo Fun 12/16 - 12/22/22
WPMA-40 running down Division Street at Whiskey Point.

Bruce

Bob Winkerton has found a solution to his problems.  He owns the auto repair shop on the corner of Berwick and Towanda and he's been told that he's been spending too much time in the shop and not enough time at home. Bob bought a trailer, stuck it on blocks, told his wife he wants a divorce, and now lives permanently in the trailer with the junkyard dog (lying on top of his dog house.  The trailer and the shed next to it (as well as the oil tank laying on its side...) are more paper models from Clever.  Can't recall where I got the dog house.  The dumpster was a 3D printed plastic model that I painted up.  The picnic table was a laser-cut kit that I picked up from Etsy.  The junk cars were Woodland Scenics I think.  Now that I look at it close up, I need some steps into the trailer....

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Bruce - I love street running. Great shot.

TMo - Great scene and back story. I think a couple of old milk crates or boxes would do.

After being sick with COVID for the last week I finally felt well enough to run some trains. Here is a 21-car coal drag coming through Leiperville Union Station with Penn Central F7A and F7B on the point.

1 of 4

Penn Central. F7A. Walthers Mainline
[Image: ptCYI2f.jpg]

Penn Central. F7B. Walthers Mainline
[Image: cBRYgnS.jpg]

Virginian. 34 FT R/S Hopper. Athearn Blue Box
[Image: dnqnVhc.jpg]

New York Central. 2 Bay Flat End Hopper. Athearn/Bev Bel Blue Box. Unlettered. Red. Dry Transfers
[Image: NQtV3yE.jpg]

Lehigh & New England. 34 FT Hopper – OS. Athearn Blue Box. Undecorated. Custom painted. Dry transfers
[Image: ZbD9E6j.jpg]

Lehigh & New England. 34 FT OS Twin Hopper. Athearn/K&D Hobby Distributors. Blue Box
[Image: MU5Dr02.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 4

Reading. AAR 50 Ton Hopper. Athearn Blue Box. 5 pack
[Image: FB5nFAT.jpg]

[Image: G40dzHy.jpg]

[Image: geGKZT8.jpg]

[Image: tnXjHHP.jpg]

[Image: W3KerI3.jpg]

Baltimore & Ohio. 40 FT Offset Hopper. MDC/Roundhouse kit
[Image: 14ERnqD.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
3 of 4

Pennsylvania. 3-Bay Ribbed Hopper. MDC/Roundhouse kit
[Image: vUjuxRw.jpg]

Jersey Central (Central RR of Pennsylvania). 34 FT Hopper – OS. Athearn Blue Box. Undecorated. Custom painted. Dry Transfers
[Image: 7rn8GZS.jpg]

[Image: 63vCBrk.jpg]

Pennsylvania. H39 70 Ton 12 Panel Triple Hopper. Stewart kit
[Image: dgxZ1SC.jpg]

Chessie System (Baltimore & Ohio). Offset Side Hopper with Flat End. Atlas Trainman
[Image: 8HSxngh.jpg]

[Image: TK72qg3.jpg]

[Image: 7L4c0yi.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
4 of 4

Chessie System (Baltimore & Ohio). AAR 70 Ton 3-Bay Open Hopper with Arched Ends. Atlas Trainman 3-pack
[Image: PQcOhZy.jpg]

[Image: rUlmuC0.jpg]

[Image: WBgHjIJ.jpg]

Penn Central. Wide Vision Caboose. Athearn Blue Box
[Image: 6HedNb6.jpg]

I just acquired a GoPro and decided to give it a try in place of my cellphone for the video of the run by. I think the GoPro video is better than what I was getting with the cellphone.
https://youtu.be/xUlqAmyjVxs
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Busy morning in Leetown

(12-16-2022, 11:02 PM)tompm Wrote: 4 of 4

Chessie System (Baltimore & Ohio). AAR 70 Ton 3-Bay Open Hopper with Arched Ends. Atlas Trainman 3-pack

Penn Central. Wide Vision Caboose. Athearn Blue Box

I just acquired a GoPro and decided to give it a try in place of my cellphone for the video of the run by. I think the GoPro video is better than what I was getting with the cellphone.
https://youtu.be/xUlqAmyjVxs

Great representation of Anthracite railroads, Tom.  My coal drag has very similar railroads. Those F units look quite pristine in comparison, but I'd almost hate to hit them with weathering - the black is just perfect on those.  Great week for pix, fellas - really, really inspiring.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
A Baldwin AS 616 creeps across Morris Trestle heading uptown. to work the team tracks at the Dresden Yard.     
Charlie
The Leanne Station is a regular water stop for locomotives after tackling the Stoney Creek Hill

After a brief break for Christmas it's buisness as usual on the Leetown Division