Weekly Photo Fun
Hi everyone---last week there were some great contributions to WPF---hopefully this week will be even better.To start the week I found this photo taken from Barney Secord's plane as the daily Niagara Peninsula RR passenger train approaches Christophers Landing. 

Ed, nice shot.  All your snow melted.  Icon_lol

WPMA-29 heading back to the yard with empties from Absecon Mills.

Bruce

Ed - Great looking train and start to the photo thread. I hope this week is as great as last week.

Bruce - Very cool and interesting consist.

I brought out the cat this weekend. Chessie SD50's from Walthers Mainline. Since these are DCC with sound in order for me to do a run by I am going to need to do my first DCC programing.

[Image: 3S0gqrG.jpg]

I probably post a few more later.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Barney's been buzzing through the Lehigh Valley Gorge this evening, catching the Apollo headed back down through Jim Thorpe.  He's also captured a plywood wasteland in the foreground which is forecast for improvement over the next few years.

Good luck with the programming, Tom.  I have a pair of problematic locos that curiously go in and out of consist at the drop of a hat.  It's time to tear into them this weekend.

Nice photos everyone!  It's great to be in the company of greatness!

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
I have been working near the Taffton station and surroundings so once again a photo from that area. The local has made it's station stop so the conductor has taken the time to converse with the fireman. They made such a hard stop the conductor has lost his hat and he is not at all happy.     
Charlie
GREAT pics this week folks! Worship Worship Icon_e_biggrin

My late contribution  Misngth ...
[Image: nnrnJma.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Here are a couple more of the cats.

[Image: eAWKQb7.jpg]

[Image: MSMKYzc.jpg]

I just realized I did not post the Western Maryland run by. Once I get the photos organized I will post them.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Dominion Atlantic U36B's 2919 & 2902 head up a short local of covered hoppers and a bulkhead flat.

Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Classic Canadian National passenger power on the Leetown Division