Lest we forget
Today is December 7, 83 years after what was called, "the day in infamy". Please don't forget, it affected more than those at Pearl Harbor, it affected the entire world. I remember that day, I heard the president's speech but was too young to understand, although I remember it as clearly as if it was a week ago.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hello Don---Dec7,Sept.11,Nov.22---days I always remember and of course my anniversary and my wife's birthday.
(12-07-2023, 05:23 PM)ezdays Wrote: Today is December 7, 83 years after what was called, "the day in infamy". Please don't forget, it affected more than those at Pearl Harbor, it affected the entire world. I remember that day, I heard the president's speech but was too young to understand, although I remember it as clearly as if it was a week ago.

as I said on my post the younger generation seems for the most part to forget what sacrifices that were made for them. 
Jim
I'm with you on Dec. 7th and Sept. 11th. If Nov. 22nd is a reference to the Kennedy assassination I'm not with you on that one. Those of us who grew up in south Florida back then (I was 16) and lived thru the Bay of Pigs, the Cuban missile crisis and the turning of south Florida from part of the USA into Latin America we celebrate that day. I could go on with his total disregard for the Constitution and the law and other things but I will let it be.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Hello Mike---being Canadian I have a different perspective on American history and I guess I always try to see the good in people in spite of their faults---we certainly have our own "skeletons in the closet" here in Canada.
Hello Mike---being Canadian I have a personal perspective on American history and I guess I always try to see the good in people in spite of their faults---we certainly have our own "skeletons in the closet" here in Canada that I could easily identify.