thanks for the invite!
Ralph....I'm glad you liked "my" song! Goldth

Scott & Josh.....you are two gentlemen that this forum can not do without! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

The Gauge was always about the people, and I really began to miss that. It stopped being "our" place and started to become (in some ways) unrecognizable.

Long live the new/old Gauge! Cheers
Steve
Steve Wrote:The Gauge was always about the people, and I really began to miss that. It stopped being "our" place and started to become (in some ways) unrecognizable.

Long live the new/old Gauge! Cheers

Steve you were not the only one who was starting to feel that way about the zealot "gauge". I just cannot believe that the REAL gauge is back and booming and better then ever!!! 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
It is a testiment to the members of Zealot/Gauge that even in it's almost "fallen flag" state it was still the best forum around...............until now that is Thumbsup
Steve
Steve, glad that you did not chose TMFKAN as your new forum name … would have had some serious problems to pronounce it :mrgreen: "Steve" I can manage.
Kurt
Steve! Glad to see you here! How is the shelf layout coming along?
Hey Tetters Thumbsup ......I will be posting the trackplan and begining on it in the next few weeks.......probably around the New Year.

I am very glad you are here as well! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Steve