Weekly Photo Fun 2/23 - 2/29/24
This Kiski Junction RR boxcar arrived from the Wilderson Division in Ohio.  A thank you to Charlie for his generous gift. Worship Worship 

Bruce

A great addition to your roster Bruce.
Charlie---I hope I haven't broken any copyright laws but I took the liberty to use your latest logos to create a Kiski Junction link to the Leetown Division---your logos in these pictures are only temporary and can be removed if necessary.

(02-24-2024, 10:37 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: A great addition to your roster Bruce.
Charlie---I hope I haven't broken any copyright laws but I took the liberty to use your latest logos to create a Kiski Junction link to the Leetown Division---your logos in these pictures are only temporary and can be removed if necessary.

Not a problem. I am honored that the memory is kept alive.  I need to find a place to post these as designed so they can be downloaded and printed in high resolution, in the mean time if anyone wants the image in 300 DPI sized for HO let me know and I will email it. 
Charlie
I noticed some cars have been spotted at the Acme Bomb building. They won't load until they have guards around them.      
Charlie
Shocked 
Hi Charlie---your picture reminds me of the good olds days when you could build a bomb company right downtown. Icon_e_biggrin
(02-23-2024, 07:55 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: This Kiski Junction RR boxcar arrived from the Wilderson Division in Ohio.  A thank you to Charlie for his generous gift. Worship Worship 

Bruce

Sweet boxcar!  I'm also eying up that ex-LVRR boxcar right next to it.  Love the patching on that!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
C&I #45 uncoupled from the train on the mainline and is shoving a string of empties up the mine tracks to be loaded. C&I's #36 and #34 are coupled back up to the loaded hopper cars that were picked up at another mine and are ready to depart. C&I #45 will stay with the short string of hoppers and wait for another train to come through to couple up to after the hoppers are loaded. There is still an old water tower from the steam days hanging on but not for much longer.

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
I decaled this Athearn box cr tonight. The decals came from K4 in Dayton Ohio. They are a pleasure to use.     
Charlie
Charlie they are great to work with. That's where I get a lot of my decals from. 

C&I #45 peaking through the buildings. The crew is waiting for the boxcar to be loaded that is off to the right of the photo.

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Leetown's industrial district