New Contest For April 2011 - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Photographer's right of way (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Contests & Challenges (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New Contest For April 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=3898)

Pages: 1 2

Re: New Contest For April 2011 - Gary S - 04-01-2011

I don't even know if "daguerreotypeoptery" is a real word and it certainly isn't one of my hobbies!

Re: New Contest For April 2011 - ngauger - 04-01-2011

Icon_lol Icon_lol i Googled: daguerreotype and that was enough for me to get awed and confused! LOL Too funny!!!!!

Re: New Contest For April 2011 - ezdays - 04-01-2011

ngauger Wrote:Well - I have some bad news.... The truth is My wife just found a "Freshly Dead" mouse in the living room.. No doubt, right where one of the cats got tired of "playing" with it. EWWWWWW!!
And I have 1/4 of a chewed Gift Certificate sitting on my desk....

I don't think it's a coincidence.. a conspiracy? Maybe!!

But I'm afraid I'll have to not wait for the "Judges" decision and close the contest.... right after i "flush" the body!! Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

So - Please consider entering our "real" contest for April!!! (links above) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

P.S. She really found "the mouse" - and I was just sitting down to dinner too! Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang
A gourmet diner named Mikey

Found a mouse in his soup, by crikey.

Said his wife, "Don't shout

And wave it about,

Or the rest will be wanting one, too."

Re: New Contest For April 2011 - Ralph - 04-01-2011

[Image: IMG_2254.jpg]

I WIN!!!! I WIN!!!!!!! 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

Sorry for my enthusiasm but I knew I had a pic that I could enter!!!! I really didn't even have time to read everything about the contest so I'll go back and take a look at the fine print and see what I need to do to claim my $100 prize!!!

OK, let's see....

ngauger Wrote:~~ It must be an original picture - Your Picture!!
~~ It must be not retouched in any manner (No - you can't paste the number in)
~~ And it must have been something you never have posted in any forum anywhere.
~~ It must have been taken with a conventional "film" camera (NO Digital pictures accepted)

Oh...... Never mind! Smile

Ralph

Re: New Contest For April 2011 - ezdays - 04-01-2011

Nice try Ralph, but you are aware of the staff restrictions on all prizes? Besides, the contest ended this morning at 04:01:11 Nope As a consolation prize though, we will give you the first Kit-kat out of the new candy machine, whenever it gets here. Thumbsup

ezdays Wrote:A gourmet diner named Mikey

Found a mouse in his soup, by crikey.

Said his wife, "Don't shout

And wave it about,

Or the rest will be wanting one, too."

That's GREAT!! ROFL!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

but that's the OTHER contest!!!!! Smile Smile

Nice Picture Ralph!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!

Re: New Contest For April 2011 - Ralph - 04-01-2011

ezdays Wrote:Nice try Ralph, but you are aware of the staff restrictions on all prizes? Besides, the contest ended this morning at 04:01:11 Nope As a consolation prize though, we will give you the first Kit-kat out of the new candy machine, whenever it gets here. Thumbsup

Dang! I really need to go back and read those bylaws! Kit-kat you say?! You're on! Thumbsup
Ralph