A Big Blue Story - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: A Big Blue Story (/showthread.php?tid=4519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: A Big Blue Story - Running Bear - 10-25-2011

they get the train backed up beyond the bend. We want it look good for the train nuts out there.

Re: A Big Blue Story - Tyson Rayles - 10-25-2011

1889? Wow that would have been a fun time wouldn't it? Back to reality however. If we don't get this movie done on time and under budget we may all be on the bread line. Now where did I put the

Re: A Big Blue Story - ezdays - 10-25-2011

...flooglescope. "Hey Flunky, front and center, chop-chop, we need to find the floogescope if there's any hope of getting this picture done. And where are those girls? Get them on the set, we've got the train cued up ready to roll." The director continued to mutter, "do we have to reshoot that river scene again?" "That's it, I'm out of here, they don't pay me enough... go find"...

Re: A Big Blue Story - Running Bear - 10-25-2011

"somebody else to direct this knock-down drag-out flick". He's then reminded he's caught in a no escape contract.

Re: A Big Blue Story - ngauger - 10-25-2011

the sun comes around so the light will be better!! So with that -- the actors, actresses and the rest of the crew head down the mountain to get some good ol...

Re: A Big Blue Story - ezdays - 10-26-2011

...Rottensturber, a local delicacy made from old roadkill. They went to the first restaurant they found and there was nobody there. All around town it seemed deserted. It seems like this nearby village is inhabited by some ghostly creatures that come out only at night. Dusk was upon them and there was a strong chill in the air, yet it was still a balmy day. "What's that!!!!", someone yelled.Yes folks, it was nearing Halloween and there it was, a...

Re: A Big Blue Story - Tyson Rayles - 10-26-2011

lifesize wax model of my ex-wife! Eek Oh no! Eek It's not a model it's really her and she's

Re: A Big Blue Story - ngauger - 10-26-2011

..Heading RIGHT for US!!!! Quick - grab that....

Re: A Big Blue Story - ezdays - 10-26-2011

Pogo stick, we gotta get outta here and quick. Hey wait just a durn minute now, we have every right to be here, just ask our good friend Tyson right over theeeerrrre, uh, were'd he go now Tyyysoooonn, Mike, you get right back here a face the music, I'm sure if you ask nice, she'll put down that...

Re: A Big Blue Story - Running Bear - 10-26-2011

Shillelagh before someone gets hurt.

Re: A Big Blue Story - Sumpter250 - 10-26-2011

But, she didn't put it down, and Mike was nowhere to be seen.....and we all began to realize that.....

Re: A Big Blue Story - Running Bear - 10-26-2011

everyone was gonna get clobbered!

Re: A Big Blue Story - Tyson Rayles - 10-26-2011

yep! That's her alright! Eek Eek Eek That's why I cleared out! Icon_lol Look all you got to do to get rid of her is to

Re: A Big Blue Story - yellowlynn - 10-26-2011

Make sure your hand is dry, point your finger and say 'BANG BANG". She may look wicked but she's scared of noise and really....

Re: A Big Blue Story - rtraincollector - 10-26-2011

and just remember once the judge approved the divorce you said My wife and I divorced over religious differences. she thought she was God and I didn't.