Our 2014 three-way structure challenge
Catt Wrote:As fun as this looks I already have more challenges than I can handle,Two N scale layouts,one On30 layout and one Z scale layout and more loco and freightcar projects in Z,N,HO,&On30 than any sane man could handle ( good thing I ain't sane :mrgreen: )

I will be watching this though,never know where you might find a useful idea,or a better way of doing something. Thumbsup

Yup, I can understand, a lot of us have a full plate and adding to it just doesn't work. I'm planning on jumping in soon, but I've got some other projects I've got to finish first. I've been converting a bunch of A/V stuff and making DVD's. I've got some stuff that's probably 60 years old up to preset day that includes, photos, negs, slides, 8MM, VCR and camcorder videos. I've been meaning to do this a long time now, but things like the 8MM movies are getting brittle and breaking and I'd hate to lose any of it.

I have a kit I'd like to build and a kitbash also, so I hope to get started on one or the other soon. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread