EZ's 2013 duff challenge part 2
One more step in the process. I was able to mount the cabinet on the wall, partially behind a door. Half of it shows when the door is open, but it's a tight spot and the only wall space I have without moving something else, and that's just not going to happen. Nope

Anyway, It cleaned up nicely, two of the panes have some scratches in them, but I decided they aren't bad enough to be worth the effort to replace them. 8-) I secured the cabinet to wall studs so that it's not going to fall anytime soon. My guess is that it weighs in at around 25 lbs. My biggest fear would be to wake up one morning and find the cabinet back secured to the wall, and the rest of it sitting on the floor.... :o :o Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Icon_lol Icon_lol :oops: :oops: Curse Curse

Here's a few shots of it in place. Note the picture in the last shot. It isn't part of this challenge, but it is a jigsaw puzzle put together by my wife. I've got a second one that she did, propped up against the wall. I haven't framed it yet but I plan to one of these days if I find the wall space to hang it up.... Big Grin

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread