Somethings Wrong Here
Pardon me for roaming so far back in time ... :oops: ... but I'm trying to get to know Big Blue and its "players."

As for the initial question on this thread ... what Barney didn't notice at the time was ... Confusedhock:

... he must be flying without his spectacles again, because if he was flying a Curtiss "Jenny" he had taken off in someone elses aircraft. I say that because, to the best of my limited knowledge, Barney’s airplane is a Stearman Kaydet. So, that would be the major thing wrong with the photograph ... it was taken from a stolen airplane, and we have to hope that Barney had a good story ready for the RCMP when he landed! Big Grin

biL
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
You're right about Barney's current 'plane, biL, but he's owned (and crashed) several different ones over the years.
Here's the Stearman - I believe Barney was hired to inspect the underside of the Maitland River bridge:
[Image: Assortedphotos028.jpg]

As for the RCMP and the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police), he's on a first-name basis with many of them. He' also flown a couple of their 'planes, too, although they're only aware of one particular instance. Wink Goldth

Wayne
I know...I know...!!! Some monster is fencing the whole place in with some building-size boards..!!! :oops:
Gus (LC&P).
What Model Pontiac is it? I have a 2000 Trans Am and have not seen any models plastic or die cast of that body style Nope I am sure it is out there some where.

Nice search and find photo by the way Thumbsup
Looks to me as a modern excavator there??
Harry Check out my blog at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/">http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->
AF350 Wrote:What Model Pontiac is it? I have a 2000 Trans Am and have not seen any models plastic or die cast of that body style Nope I am sure it is out there some where.

Try the Family Dollar, and Dollar General stores. I have seen lots of newer cars, almost the right size for HO, just nothing old enough for my time frame.
Charlie
AF350 Wrote:What Model Pontiac is it? I have a 2000 Trans Am and have not seen any models plastic or die cast of that body style Nope I am sure it is out there some where.

I totally forgot I posted this!

Anyway, Its a Malibu. Die cast metal. Bought at Wally-World for a buck. I haven't seen them, at mine anyway, for a couple of years now.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Charlie B Wrote:....I have seen lots of newer cars, almost the right size for HO, just nothing old enough for my time frame.
Charlie

Charlie, try Sylvan for some stuff a little more appropriate to your era. Here's a link to their HO Vehicles section.

Wayne
How about those modern 50' boxcars,centerbeams,modern tank car an 40' high cubed appliance boxcar?
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
doctorwayne Wrote:
Charlie B Wrote:....I have seen lots of newer cars, almost the right size for HO, just nothing old enough for my time frame.
Charlie

Charlie, try Sylvan for some stuff a little more appropriate to your era. Here's a link to their HO Vehicles section.

Wayne
Perhaps I should have been a little more specific. I meant $1 cars. I have some Sylvan and Jordan, as well as Model Power and Athearn, but the cars in the bargain stores look as nice as some of the 12 dollar ones.
With the size of the layout I'm building a hundred autos and trucks won't put a dent in things and even at 10 bucks a vehicle you see where I'm going. Of course, if it is the Forth of July on my layout, then most of the vehicles will be in their garages. Goldth
Also the world seems to fall away at the back of the layout, the scafolding at the read is out of scale, Icon_lol
Will Annand
CVR in N Scale
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html">www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html</a><!-- w -->