New Contest For April 2011
I don't even know if "daguerreotypeoptery" is a real word and it certainly isn't one of my hobbies!
Icon_lol Icon_lol i Googled: daguerreotype and that was enough for me to get awed and confused! LOL Too funny!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:Well - I have some bad news.... The truth is My wife just found a "Freshly Dead" mouse in the living room.. No doubt, right where one of the cats got tired of "playing" with it. EWWWWWW!!
And I have 1/4 of a chewed Gift Certificate sitting on my desk....

I don't think it's a coincidence.. a conspiracy? Maybe!!

But I'm afraid I'll have to not wait for the "Judges" decision and close the contest.... right after i "flush" the body!! Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

So - Please consider entering our "real" contest for April!!! (links above) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

P.S. She really found "the mouse" - and I was just sitting down to dinner too! Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang
A gourmet diner named Mikey

Found a mouse in his soup, by crikey.

Said his wife, "Don't shout

And wave it about,

Or the rest will be wanting one, too."
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
[Image: IMG_2254.jpg]

I WIN!!!! I WIN!!!!!!! 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

Sorry for my enthusiasm but I knew I had a pic that I could enter!!!! I really didn't even have time to read everything about the contest so I'll go back and take a look at the fine print and see what I need to do to claim my $100 prize!!!

OK, let's see....

ngauger Wrote:~~ It must be an original picture - Your Picture!!
~~ It must be not retouched in any manner (No - you can't paste the number in)
~~ And it must have been something you never have posted in any forum anywhere.
~~ It must have been taken with a conventional "film" camera (NO Digital pictures accepted)

Oh...... Never mind! Smile

Ralph
Nice try Ralph, but you are aware of the staff restrictions on all prizes? Besides, the contest ended this morning at 04:01:11 Nope As a consolation prize though, we will give you the first Kit-kat out of the new candy machine, whenever it gets here. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:A gourmet diner named Mikey

Found a mouse in his soup, by crikey.

Said his wife, "Don't shout

And wave it about,

Or the rest will be wanting one, too."

That's GREAT!! ROFL!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

but that's the OTHER contest!!!!! Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Nice Picture Ralph!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ezdays Wrote:Nice try Ralph, but you are aware of the staff restrictions on all prizes? Besides, the contest ended this morning at 04:01:11 Nope As a consolation prize though, we will give you the first Kit-kat out of the new candy machine, whenever it gets here. Thumbsup

Dang! I really need to go back and read those bylaws! Kit-kat you say?! You're on! Thumbsup
Ralph