A Big Blue Story
Now that the witch is gone and the movie is just about wrapped up it's time to
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
shuffle off to Buffalo...or...
Ralph
reinvent Vaudeville. Anybody know any good magic tricks?
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Well yeah, our hero does, for one thing, his loot disappeared, as did the train and especially the caboose (well, that one went out with a bang). He walks over to a pile of sticks, picks up a fairly straight one then waves in into the air speaking in Harry Potter gibberish. "POOF" out of a cloud of smoke, here comes de train. Oh wow says everyone, but if you remember, he saw the schedule a few posts back and knew that the 4:10 to Yuma was heading this way right about now. With wonderment, the engineer spotted the group and had to stop for water anyway, so he allowed them all to climb aboard since...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
all he was hauling was a load of live poultry and having someone besides the fireman to talk to was preferable to hearing the constant cackling of a bunch of old hens. It reminded him too much of his ex-wife's bridge club!
Collector of Apple //e's

About as quick as the train appeared "POOF" it was gone just a figment of our hero's wishful imagintion. Standing there holding that peice of wood and looking at the empty movie studio lot he realized he was once again unemployed. Walking off the lot and out the gate he hailed a cab and headed for
Mike

His favorite eatery. It was a slow ride, being that he was in a cab, drawn by 2 horses. The horses led by the driver in the front seat merrily trotted along, when.....
... the horses thought they were back at the track and took off like a bolt of lightning. The cab was a bit crowded at the time, our hero, the O'Flannery girls, all those marshals and a couple of hitch-hikers, but undaunted, our hero, knowing that his booty was in danger of once again being lost, opened the door of the cab and...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
And realized once again he was day dreaming. It's 2011 and all that wishful thinking of living in the past has to stop. Here he sits in the back seat of a cab, an unemployed stuntman with no job prospects. He was lucky to get that last gig what with comptuer generated graphics making his line of work pretty much obsolete. The only thing he could think of was going back to what stuntmen for years have always done when times were tough, being a rodeo clown. Take me to the closest airport he told the driver, I've got to catch a plane to
Mike

Jersey.. Where I'll be...
...heading to Atlantic City with my loot to enter the Wide World of Poker tournament. Nothing like sitting at the table flanked by those gorgeous O'Flannery twins, eh? Big Grin Yeah, two of the four are red-headed twins that'll show up good on those TV cameras. Yep, got enough stashed away so I can go "all in" four or five times before...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I have to make a run for it again as they will realize I'm counting cards on the blackjack table.
WARNING This veteran is medicated for your protection

visit my web page <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rtssite.shutterfly.com/">http://rtssite.shutterfly.com/</a><!-- m --> also <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.donnasgrannysattic.com">http://www.donnasgrannysattic.com</a><!-- m -->
That's right folks, our hero here is so versatile that he's able to play both Texas Hold-um poker and blackjack at the same time. He actually entered the poker tournament thinking it was, Texas Hold-up, his specialty, not realizing that his robbery skills would do him little good. After being caught counting cards, he did manage to flag down a cab and escape. He was surprised when the doors opened like a gulls wing and he had to sit in the front seat because the back seat was full of equipment. He was told by the cab driver, an odd-looking fellow with white hair, that it was a flux capacitor that would take them to places he might have only dreamed about. With that the car sped down the boardwalk at a high rate of speed. He glanced at the speedometer and saw it was heading for the 88 mph mark, when all of a sudden, WOOSH, and they were heading back to...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
the future. As he looks ahead he sees ...
Collector of Apple //e's

... the remnants of a high school dance, "Under the Sea", and he wonders, "What the heck, where am I?" It's like he's in someone else's movie, but he's going to let it play out. "If only I had the O'Fannigan twins with me, maybe they could shed some light on this" he thinks. Suddenly, out of the blue....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and