Happy THanksgiving
However you celebrate the holiday, my wife and I wish you the very best.

And if you happen to be a turkey, our deepest condolences.

[Image: disguised_turkey_by_rrog-d2y5z4t.jpg]
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
LOL :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Grin,
Stein
That's pretty good. Icon_lol

Happy Thanksgiving!
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Thanks for the good wishes, Mountain Man - and I will send them right back at ya - and everyone else on Big Blue (or at least the US members)!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

... From Big Blue Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the gauge, and for all our friends in other countries, you could make this a good excuse to have a "turkey day" so we are not the only ones overeating. Icon_lol
Charlie
Cheers with all of the above....Make it a thankful one as well.... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Go Lions!
Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border---enjoy your turkey,pumpkin pie and football Cheers
Chuck Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Go Lions!
Chuck

!!!!....GO PACKERS....!!!!
Gus (LC&P).
cn nutbar Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border---enjoy your turkey,pumpkin pie and football Cheers
Thank you for you great wishes. Turkey, yes, plenty of that and stuffing. Pumpkin pie, you bet, one of my favorites. Football, yeah, up until I see one of the overpaid yahoos strutting around the field like a chicken or dancing in the end zone when they did something that they're getting those big bucks to do. At that point I switch to the Discover or DIY channel or go watch the Macy's parade.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:
cn nutbar Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border---enjoy your turkey,pumpkin pie and football Cheers
Thank you for you great wishes. Turkey, yes, plenty of that and stuffing. Pumpkin pie, you bet, one of my favorites. Football, yeah, up until I see one of the overpaid yahoos strutting around the field like a chicken or dancing in the end zone when they did something that they're getting those big bucks to do. At that point I switch to the Discover or DIY channel or go watch the Macy's parade.

Bring on the Pagan games! Sacrifices, feasts and gladiatorial contests...not bad for a bunch of Christian Puritans. 8-)