Hi All
KevinKrey Wrote:Josh, I see you still have your favorite smiley- :hey:
Deano also will get to keep the all to familiar Thumbsup and Eek
But I call the 219 one!
Yeah - took me a BUNCH of googling to find where they came from!!! LOL We copied NOTHING from Zealot.. Everything here is new!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Enjoy!!!! Misngth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:Everything here is new!
Yea, unfortuneately that includes my 39 posts away from hitting 1000.
And I was only 4000 and some away from 10K. Nope
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Hey guys!!! Good to see you all!
Ralph
WOW !!! It's GOOD to see you all here ! Thanks for the invitation to join my "E-friends" and mentors in this distinctively chromatic location...and for putting it together for our benefit. Lost my "chooch.42" to the software, so just call me Bob C (and in time for dinner!). Gonna go check the rest out - see what I can learn about T-G.net (while the brain cells are still awake)...see you around ! Bob C. Big Grin
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Looks like everyone is migrating to this place!

I have spent a couple of hours looking around, and frankly, I am impressed!

We owe the administrators and moderators a big one for this!

1990_dancing
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
60130, Bob and Jess Welcome GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE! Thumbsup Thumbsup :mrgreen:
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
UP SD40-2 Wrote:Josh, this is how the REAL Gauge was, thus, this is the theme Mikey and Don are doing, just try it, you'll get used to it Wink Big Grin .

On second thought, i kind of do like the color theme of the gauge. I was around when the old gauge was here, but i chose to have the white themed layout instead of the blue, just was easyer on my eyes and i used it all the time. I never got used to the blue, but i certainly think i will get used to it now. Im just so happy to be back at the REAL gauge 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Welcome to you all!
By the way Josh....I need a bridge 22 1/2 " long.
Might have to kitbash a couple.

Ed there yours if you want them Thumbsup Thumbsup Let me know :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
KevinKrey Wrote:Josh, I see you still have your favorite smiley- :hey:

hehehehe no doubt, im glad to see its number one on the smile list 2285_

Glad you made it here Kevin :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
doctorwayne Wrote:It's really great to see all of you coming over here. Thumbsup Thumbsup You've "made my day"! 2285_

Wayne

Heck getting the e-mail from Don and Mikey saying that the new gauge had opened up made my day. To see everyone joining us here is incredible and i cannot say thank-you enough to the mods and Mikey and Don!! Don said be patient, i was beginning to get very worried, and i chose not to say anything negative about what was going on, and im sure glad i didnt, because you guys sure made it worth while, and now that i look back on it, i think it was the perfect way to do it and move away from zealot :mrgreen: Worship
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
BR60103 Wrote:And I was only 4000 and some away from 10K. Nope

LOL i know what you mean David, i was getting up there in my post count either, thats the only thing i will miss from zealot, but hey, the numbers dont really matters, what matters is that we have the GREAT place again and we can help make this place truly the greatest train forum out there on the net like it once was 2285_ I am pretty much speechless right now that we have our own forum back, and the real gauge again. Its so nice to see the gauge logo on the pages rather then the stupid and ugly zealot logo!!

Once again, kudos and many thanks to Mikey and Don and all the GREAT mods on the Gauge!! Worship Worship
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
To all the new members that chose to post in this thread who just joined up Welcome 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Finally! Back to the good old Gauge again. Not that I really didn't like the other forum, it just wasn't as "home" feeling as the old Gauge was, thanks a BUNCH for bringing it back, and thanks a ton for the invite.

Like Charlie, I changed mine too to just my name (one of the good things about coming over so early, I can still register a simple common 3 letter name like "Tom") Goldth

It feels good to be back, and I am SO glad all of the usual characters are all here. Cheers
Tom Carter
Railroad Training Services
Railroad Trainers & Consultants
Stockton, CA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com">http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com">tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- e -->
[Image: gaugetraingifsigUP.gif]
Hi! Just came over and trying to read through everything. Was only 300 posts from a thousand Big Grin My posts per visit was VERY low, I will try to be better.
Scott