Wooden working pinball machine
Don your a better man than i am i hate working in wood. looks great.
Jim
Thanks guys, really. All I did though was to follow the instructions, and there were a lot of them, 196 separate steps, some added one or two parts, many of them added 10 or 15 parts. Regardless, I enjoyed doing it, and might just get back to my layout now that it's done. I have played it, and it's not addictive. Basically, there are three bumpers and four sensors where you score if you hit the bumpers or roll past the sensors. It counts the ball drops and you have six tries to get to 1000 points or the game ends. The "energy level tells you how many balls you have left to play. The lights flash, turn on or off and some change color as you play.

At one point it was going crazy, it kept adding points until it got to 1000, then reset and do it again. Then I realized that I had a light on over it and the scoring sensors are sensitive to direct light. 35

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Well on the upside you made it to 1,000 points lol.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
2285_ Applause Worship Cheers Band 2257_bouncing 1990_dancing Waveof7 Waveof7
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Don,

Awesome Applause 2285_ Worship Thumbsup Cool

No, there is no illegal gambling in Sun City. Nope

Lutz
Thanks again everybody, I have one more post for now. This kit did not come with a power supply, but a connector for a 5V/2A. I had one in a case that had a 115 VAC connector on one end and wires on the other which I put a plug on. It was kind of bulky with that supply hanging off of a cable, so I broke into the case, removed the AC connector and the output cable and found that it fit nicely inside the machine without the case. So here's a couple of photos before I closed it up. I also added a toggle switch so now I don't have to unplug it to turn it off.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
That's neat!!! Good idea for the power supply too!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
This thing is super cool!
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda